Managed IT Services Toronto
We fully manage IT needs for small and medium sized businesses.
Are constant IT issues getting in the way of running your business?
Our Toronto managed it services include monitoring your IT systems 24/7/365 to fix issues before you notice them, and upgrade your IT in the process.
Get IT issues fixed whenever they happen with 24/7/365 remote managed IT and 1 hour response times for critical issues.
Solve issues the same day with Toronto/ Mississauga based engineers that know your systems inside-out from day one.
Reduce your costs over time as our IT managers find ways to automate processes across your business.
Put an end to recurring issues with regular audits, patching, backups, and system upgrades.
Free up your team to work on mission critical projects while we take on time/resource intensive tasks.
Make your IT costs predictable with one flat-rate monthly fee that covers everything you need.
Request a Quote:
What You Get with Our Toronto Managed IT Services
Get IT Issues Fixed Whenever They Happen
IT issues slow down your entire company, and force your team to jump into troubleshooting instead of working on critical projects.
You shouldn’t have to lose hours or even days of productivity every time something in your IT breaks down.
When you call Fusion, your service desk ticket gets a response within 6 minutes, and 93% of issues are resolved in under 1 hour.
Your toughest problems will get fixed on the same day, with our in-house support team of hardware and software experts who are local to the Toronto area.
Solve Issues The Same Day
Get your IT issues resolved without needing to spend hours on the phone with tech support explaining problems and waiting for troubleshooting.
We’ll put a senior technician in charge of your IT as a lead project manager – so when things go down, you deal with one person who is completely familiar with your systems.
Once you call, your job is done. Your technician at Fusion Computing will handle everything with a team in-house, and you’ll never have to wait for a 3rd party to “schedule you in”.
Put An End To Recurring Issues
Most of the time, you’re stuck fixing issues that keep popping up because something in your network isn’t up to par.
We’ll audit your entire network, and proactively find and provide IT solutions that fix the root causes of recurring issues and downtime.
Most clients see a 58% drop in IT issues after their first 90 days with Fusion Computing.
Meanwhile, tracking systems flag upcoming problems in your network, and we resolve them before you notice anything.
Reduce Your Costs Over Time
Like most businesses, there are hundreds of manual processes across your company that quietly drain your budgets and create a lot of busywork.
Your IT manager works with business consultants at Fusion Computing to implement automations that eliminate manual processes across your company.
After a few months, you’ll save hundreds of hours across your admin, customer support, sales, and other departments with optimizations that you probably thought only enterprises could deploy.
Free Up Your Team
Get your in-house team focused on critical projects, not day to day system administration.
We’ll manage everything from applications and system design, to network infrastructure administration and budgeting – so your in house teams can start working on the business, not just keeping things running.
If you don’t have any in-house IT people, then we’ll handle everything right up to IT strategy and help you keep your team working on the business while the IT is taken care of.
Make Your IT Costs Predictable
You’ll get fully costed short, and long term IT budgets with recommendations for hardware and software purchases that align to your business goals and objectives.
Your managed it services and IT consulting from Fusion Computing come in one flat monthly fee that covers everything you need.
No more surprise expenses from IT. Just peace of mind and a clear picture of how costs will change in the future – it’s everything you’ve been asking for.
Trusted By For Profit and Non Profit Organizations
What Makes or Toronto Managed IT Services Different?
Your IT is managed by a senior technician with over a decade of experience.
Average response time for support requests.
Average reduction of IT issues after 90 days with Fusion Computing
Our Managed IT Services & Support include:
Remote Service Desk
- Get help the moment you need it from a Toronto-based remote service desk. No part of our team is outsourced, so you get fast and reliable tech support without needing to spend hours explaining your problems on the phone.
- You get instant access to Tier-2 support agents – so you’re not wasting time explaining things to a rookie who then needs to re-explain the problem to someone else.
Field Tech Services
- If your problem can’t be fixed remotely, we’ll deploy technicians from one of our local field teams across the country. Whether it’s a standard cabling job, or recovering from a disaster – you’ll have access to local teams to support your IT.
Managed Cloud Services
- Get help with migrations, backups, disaster recovery plans, and managing the day to day operations and admin of your cloud. We’ll take care of the daily work, and keep your costs low so you get the most of what cloud has to offer.
- Get your current network audited and optimized to reduce recurring issues, and bring costs down without massive spending on new hardware.
- Secure the data and maintain 99.999% uptime levels with proactive monitoring and management of your network and data center..
- Get all of your tech – from laptops to printers – managed and supported. Even if you run a BYOD office, we’ll keep your data secure, fix device issues, and handle lifecycles and replacement schedules.
Software License Management
- Most businesses have to manage hundreds of software licenses, and things can fall through the cracks. We’ll map all our software, cut wasted spending, and ensure the entire team is working off the same systems.
Application Managed Services
- Keep your critical software running smoothly with hardware and software level support. We’ll manage everything from patching and bug fixes, to software enhancements and integrations so your team get the most out of their software.
Looking For A Simple All-In Monthly Plan For All Your IT Needs?
Get an engineer who understands your problem on the line the moment you call in.