IT Support Toronto
Get 24/7 IT Support and Put an End to Crippling IT Surprises
Is IT downtime derailing your company’s productivity?
Our Toronto IT support specialists will assess your current IT needs, and deploy technology that meets your business goals and budget.
Same Day Issue Response: Our Toronto helpdesk will pick-up your call immediately & trigger a response to your issue via a local IT engineer who knows your environment in 1 hour.
Cut Downtime Across All IT Assets: We’ll automate patches, malware detection, backups, & more to keep all of your systems running without the need for manual intervention.
Shield Your Data: By leveraging our enterprise -grade tools, security, training, monitoring and business continuity systems.
Flatten IT Costs Without Sacrificing Capability: We’ll find efficiencies & cost-savings across your systems so that your costs reduce over time, while improving performance and team productivity.
Request a Quote for IT Support
Our Toronto IT Support Services Include:
24/7 IT Support
- Our help desk/tech support teams are all based in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). We support small and medium-sized businesses in Toronto, Mississauga and nearby areas, such as Hamilton.
- Our cloud IT support services include migration and management services. Our cloud services also cover Azure set-up, maintenance, backups, DevOps, and database administration. We can also help transition assets hosted on-prem to the cloud.
IT Infrastructure Support
- We approach IT infrastructure support projects by looking for the root cause of issues. Our goal isn’t to blindly replace systems; rather, we’ll look at improving existing systems so that you save time and money.
IT Maintenance and Support
- Our IT maintenance and support services help clients eliminate volatile month-to-month IT spending by moving to a flat, per-user rate.
IT Network Support
- In addition to leveraging Fortinet and other industry-leading tools for security, our IT network support services will help you maintain high uptime levels and performance.
Onsite IT Support
- We can provide onsite IT support at stadiums and sports centres, new offices, and other types of locations across North America.
Remote IT Support Services
- Remote IT support is built into our managed package. Our engineers can support any of your teams (even outside of the GTA) at a time that’s convenient to them. Our IT remote support connections are also secure.
Technical IT Support
- From the moment you call into our help desk, you’ll get Tier-2 IT technical support engineers on the line.
- This ensures that you’re speaking to someone who understands your environment & issues from the start with no time lost to late escalations.
Why use our IT Support Services?
Same Day Response By Our Local Team
You’ll never have to wait for contacts in third -party vendors — our engineers will handle the issue directly.
Reduce IT Issues Over Time
Fixing Symptoms doesn’t fix problems. We’ll get to the root and reduce recurring issues
Protect Your Data from Cyber Threats
With 27/7/365 monitoring, we’ll keep your business IP safe from thieves
We Cut IT Costs
We’ll dig into your tech and reduce wasted spending while improving system performance
Cut Downtime Across All IT Assets
We take proactive steps to prevent downtime across your networks, devices, servers, and all other IT assets through:
- 24/7 monitoring and response to events;
- automated patching;
- malware detection;
- real-time alerts;
- automatic remediation;
- and automated back-ups.
With our managed it services & support you’ll never need to take your in-house IT people off strategic projects or force them into work on weekends or holidays.
We Guarantee Our SLAs
We’ll assign a dedicated IT support expert with more than 10 years of experience to your account.
We do this to ensure that we meet all of our SLAs. This gives you total confidence in your IT system so that you can focus on other parts of your business.
Protect Your Data from Cyber Threats
Mitigate the risk of malware attacks and data breaches by using industry-leading tools (such as Fortinet, Knowbe4 and Crowdstrike) to get 24/7 monitoring and response capabilities.
We’ve never had a single cyber or data breach at Fusion or at any of our clients – your business can expect the same level of quality.
We’ll configure your network and assets to ensure that your system works both optimally and securely.
You’ll have peace of mind across your network with regular assessments, penetration testing, and compliance testing.
Control IT Spending
Leverage our flat-rate pricing model to make your IT costs predictable with a consistent monthly operating expense.
Under our Co-Managed IT model, we’re not just reacting to IT problems as they come up. We’ll work to find efficiencies so that our IT solutions cut long-term IT costs.
You’ll get support for executive buy-in and assistance in getting the most out of a limited budget.
Brands large and small trust Fusion Computing to plan, deploy, and manage your complex and growing IT needs.
What Makes Fusion Computing’s IT Support Different?
Of IT Support Experience in Cyber Security, Compliance, & Infrastructure.
We’ve done IT support work for 150+ companies (& rising).
Issues Resolved on the First Call.
Sick of Delays in Solving IT Tickets?
Get an Engineer Who Understands Your Problem on the Line the Moment You Call In.